Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Wholesale Cabinets
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Florida
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
About the company
Wholesale Cabinets is one of America’s leading e-commerce companies within high quality, low cost kitchen and bathroom cabinets, sold to both retail and professional customers. Established in 2012, the company sells and designs kitchen and bathroom interiors to customers all over the country. Our highly experienced team of sales and design professionals has helped many thousands of customers realize their kitchen and bathroom dreams. The company is in rapid growth and we are now seeking a Part Time Chat Specialist to support this growth. The placement is remote (home based) but due to limitations in our registration for employment, we are currently seeking only candidates resident in the states of Florida or Texas. For more information about the company and its products, visit www.wholesalecabinets.us
About the role
The focus of the role is to operate our online chat function and as such, act as the first point of contact with the company for many customers. When being on chat, the task is to collect contact details from and offer basic information to customers as well as to gather information for the designers to be able to provide fast, excellent service to those customers. Chat Specialists also frequently deal with customer service related inquiries. These may include product related questions, shipping damage claims, order status updates, vendor communications, pricing calculations and more.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role several important traits are required:
– Speed and a high stress threshold: While quiet periods are common, the chat often gets intense, with up to six people chatting simultaneously. All of them need instant replies, and excellent, knowledgeable customer service. Being quick at typing, great at multitasking and a fast and curious learner are essential traits of the candidate we are looking for.
– Strong work ethic: Being the front face of the company requires constant attention to the needs of the customers – you are fully comfortable with walking the extra mile for the customers, even when it is outside of your job description, and you have a genuine interest in and dedication to the needs of the customers.
– Creativity: You will frequently receive questions that you don’t know the answers to and have to figure out on the spot. You are comfortable with this and see it as an opportunity to educate yourself and support the customer.
– Sales acumen: Sales frequently occur with new customers right away when they are on the chat. You are passionate about helping customers find the right products and generating revenues to the business.
– Independence: As you will be working without any team members present, you are fully comfortable with the solitary character of the work and with often having to find your own answers.
– Thoroughness: In our industry where everything is built on SKU numbers and dimensions in inches, one wrong number is equally bad as all numbers being wrong. A spelling error or the wrong wording can destroy a great conversation with a customer. You realize that you always represent the company and its brand and you are a wordsmith and proud of it.
Of course, you are well versed in the basics of the MS Office suite. You are fluent in English in speech and writing.
What we offer
The position offers a unique opportunity to join the fast-growing market for kitchen and bathroom cabinets as part of a great team with a strong company culture. Company getaways and freedom under responsibility are some of the elements our team members regularly mention as great points for working in our business. The role offers a strong opportunity for development within the company over time. We offer a market level salary.
Are you the right person to help the American people reach their kitchen and bathroom goals?
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Paid time off
COVID-19 considerations:The role is permanently remote, the team member will be working from home.
Are you currently a resident of, or able to relocate to Florida or Texas?
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.