Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Sarasota, FL
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Teaches all courses as assigned.
2. Pursues innovative approaches to instructional delivery, including creative and effective uses of technology and online instruction.
3. Actively participates in the College’s sustainability practices and initiatives.
4. Embraces a multicultural environment and supports the College’s diversity initiatives.
5. Exhibits the willingness and ability to adapt to an environment of continuous growth and fast-paced change.
6. Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
7. Maintains attendance and punctuality.
8. Prepares, reviews, orders teaching materials, and updates course outlines and syllabi within College guidelines to meet class schedule requirements.
9. Meets all scheduled classes, and uses scheduled classroom time appropriately.
10. Demonstrates a professional attitude, philosophy, compassion and commitment that promotes student growth and learning.
11. Demonstrates commitment to the institutional mission, goals, and objectives.
12. Adheres to College Rules and Procedures, which reflect updated Federal, state, and local legislation/regulations and College policy that govern the educational process.
13. Maintains accurate student records for grading and attendance purposes, submitting grade reports within college deadlines.
14. Schedules and maintains office hours as assigned.
15. Attends departmental and other meetings as designated by the Department Chair or administrative official.
16. May assist with development, implementation, and evaluation of divisional and departmental program goals.
17. May assist with preparation of public relation materials pertaining to the department.
18. During periods of planned absences, coordinates with the Department Chair or Coordinator for qualified substitute instructors and provides instructional materials, protocols, and directions to ensure consistent and sequential classroom instruction.
19. Performs various tasks as required by the Department Chair/Program Directors for the fulfillment of departmental responsibilities.
20. Promotes and maintains a healthy and safe educational and work environment, free from harassment and discrimination.
21. Develops, maintains and promotes a positive, respectful and civil atmosphere among colleagues and members of the college-wide community to advance the mission of the college.
22. Performs all other duties as assigned by the proper authority.
A Master’s degree with a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in Biology or similar field
The ideal candidate will have a Master’s Degree or PhD in the area of Anatomy and Physiology.
Special Instructions to Applicants
This individual must be able to teach during the day or evening at multiple campuses and online. Experience working with various instructional and web technologies is highly desirable.
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college. This position is not eligible for veteran preference. Please contact Human Resources at
(941) 752-5323 if you have any questions.
Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name Natural Science Campus Bradenton Work Schedule 9 Month Work Hours From As assigned Work Hours To As assigned Total Hours Per Week 35 hours Requested Start Date Fall 2022 Job Type Faculty Continuing Contract Eligible No Benefits Eligible Yes Hiring Range $24,000.00 – $34,731.00 FLSA Exempt Job Open Date 03/28/2022 Job Close Date Open Until Filled No Statement of Non-Discrimination
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation in any of its educational programs, services and activities, including admission and employment. Direct inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies to: Equity Officer, 941-752-5323, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, FL 34207.
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.