Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Scottsdale, AZ
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
Position Summary: Under general supervision from the Fixed Assets and Warehouse Supervisor, performs clerical, office support and mailroom tasks on behalf of all Community departments. This position is treated as FLSA Non-Exempt.
Essential Functions: Essential functions may vary among positions and may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics. This list of tasks is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of tasks performed by all positions in this classification.
Examples of Tasks
1. Performs “print shop” type services for all Community departments. including, but not limited to:
Printing large print jobs such as brochures, flyers, mail-outs, ensuring quality of output.
Providing timely, quality mass mail-out service from printing of item to folding/stuffing into envelopes, to metering and mailing.
2. Provides shredding services for all Community departments, and keeps shredding machine and surrounding area clear and organized.
3. Ensures Finance printers in mail room and supply room are kept in working order, including ensuring they have paper, ink and that service calls are made timely. Also ensures adequate supply levels are maintained in the mail room and copy room in Finance.
4. Opens all mail that contains checks and logs them in the designated system of record, before giving to Cashiers timely. Ensures checks are secured at all times when not being processed.
5. Meters and prepares outgoing mail for posting, including bulk mail. Updates the outgoing mail log. Sorts all incoming mail and prepare all non-checks for delivery to Community departments. Delivers Finance mail and scans all tracked and certified mail received back with signatures from the mail run. Log all returned mail into the designated system of record.
6. Assembles and distributes interoffice mail for Departments.
7. Operates and maintains office equipment including copier, printer, folder/stuffer, postage machine, fax machine, telephone, and paper shredder.
8. Performs scanning function and other clerical tasks, as requested.
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned to maintain and enhance departmental operation.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
Knowledge of the history, culture, laws, ordinances, customs and traditions of the SRPMIC.
Knowledge of office management practices and procedures.
Knowledge of formats used for a variety of correspondence and reports.
Knowledge of general office practices and procedures, including those associated with confidential/sensitive information.
Knowledge of basic customer service principles and techniques.
Skill utilizing a computerized financial system, the personal computer and MS Office software including MS Word and MS Excel to fulfill job requirements.
Skill responding tactfully and courteously to customer inquiries and complaints.
Skill following verbal and written instructions, policies and procedures.
Skill making varied arithmetic computations and tabulations rapidly and with high accuracy.
Skill with both verbal and written communication.
Ability to develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships at all levels within the department and Community.
Ability to attend to detail for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to adapt to changing work situations and environments.
Ability to operate a U.S. postage meter machine.
Ability to assist others and meet schedules in a calm, efficient and effective manner while dealing with interruptions and pressure.
Ability to operate a variety of office equipment including copiers, printers, folder/stuffer, postage machines, telephones, fax, and paper shredder.
Ability to work on a team.
Education & Experience: High school diploma or GED supplemented AND experience equivalent to 1 year of work experience performing a variety of clerical and office support tasks.
Equivalency: Equivalent combinations of education and experience that will allow the applicant to satisfactorily perform the duties of the job may be considered.
Underfill Eligibility: An enrolled Community Member whom closely qualifies for the minimum qualifications for a position may be considered for employment under SRPMIC Policy 2-19, Underfill
Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona Driver’s License.
Prior to hire as an employee, applicants will be subject to drug and alcohol testing. Will be required to pass a pre-employment background/fingerprint check. Employees are subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
SRPMIC is a mandatory covid vaccine employer. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
“SRPMIC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer” Preference will be given to a qualified Community Member, then a qualified Native American and then other qualified candidate.
In order to obtain consideration for Community member/Native American preference, applicant must submit a copy of Tribal Enrollment card or CIB which indicates enrollment in a Federally Recognized Native American Tribe by one of the following methods:
1) attach to application
2) fax (480) 362-5860
3) mail or hand deliver to Human Resources.
Documentation must be received by position closing date. The IHS/BIA Form-4432 is not accepted. Your Tribal ID/CIB must be submitted to HR-Recruitment-Two Waters.
The SRPMIC offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan. In addition employees enjoy vacation and sick leave and 13 paid holidays.
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.