Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Positive Behavior Supports Corporation (PBS)
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Marianna, FL
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
*If you are not yet a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), please apply as a Behavior Assistant. Our team will provide guidance on how to obtain the RBT credential.*
PBS Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA services. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and carryout behavior programs in real world setting with a focus on quality of life. At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job Description:
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®) services are direct activities related to the delivery of behavior analysis services and are designated in and required by a behavior analysis service plan. The overriding goal of PBS Corp. Services is to enhance the autonomy and quality of life of individuals, their families, and others who support them. Each PBS Corp client has a behavior support plan; it is the responsibility of the behavior assistant to work with caregivers and/or staff to fully implement strategies within this plan and achieve the desired outcomes.
Benefits And Perks for RBT & Student Analyst:
· Very Competitive Wages!
· Health insurance
· Ability to transfer to any of our operating service areas
· Paid Drive Time
· Mentorship Program
· University Partnerships that include tuition reduction
· Ability to grow as a professional in the field
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Responsibilities:
· Assisting in restructuring environments and activities to support the clients’ behaviors
· Teaching skills that allow the individual to communicate and/or function more effectively
· Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analysts for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately.
· The implementation of behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors
· Data collection and display as authorized by a recipient’s behavior analysis service plan
· Communicate openly with behavior analysts and regional coordinator
· Complete daily progress notes related to implementation of the intervention plan
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications:
· A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
· Completion of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential prior to hire- willing to provide training
· Bachelor’s Degree, or near completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving
· The provider is responsible for all training requirements outlined in the New Contractor Checklist (provided by PBS) and RBT training checklist by the designated times (Required trainings vary by state and is regulated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
· Proof of annual or required updated training shall be maintained on file for review
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Requirements:
· Proven ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
· Experience with applied settings with individuals on the autism spectrum or other developmental disability
· Clear level-two background check
· Verifiable work references
APPLY NOW! You are just a few clicks away from becoming a PBS RBT!
Locations: California, Georgia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oregon, Texas, and Washington
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $27.00 per hour
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.