Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- PORT ST LUCIE HOSPITAL
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
Local healthcare provider has an immediate opening for a Driver
The Driver is responsible for providing transportation services primarily for patients to and from assigned destinations in a safe and timely manner. Assist in the proper maintenance of all vehicles and vehicle maintenance log to ensure maximum vehicle safety.
1. Transports patients to and from scheduled appointments and travel destinations i.e. legal, medical, dental, etc.
2. Pick up and/or delivers various items for the departments within the Hospital when necessary.
3. Maintains and assures the cleanliness of all vehicles.
4. Prepares and submits a log of all vehicle destinations to the Administration Department on a weekly basis.
5. Performs special projects or other related work as required or requested.
6. Performs special projects when requested or required.
7. Shows ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
8. Demonstrates ability to work with others.
9. Adapt to changing situations or work assignments.
10. Demonstrates willingness to rotate to other areas of hospital within the limits of preparation and skill level.
11. Conform to uniform and dress code, personal hygiene and good grooming.
12. Wear and properly display name badge.
13. Positively respond to guidance or counseling and attempts to benefit by it.
14. Adept in identifying potential problems within the department and seeks management guidance.
15. Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and originator of new ideas and methods.
16. Use verbal and non-verbal communication with others, i.e., courtesy, tone of voice, facial expressions gestures, etc.
Knowledge of hospital policies, programs, etc.
Knowledge of general driving and safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge of service area.
Ability to manage time both efficiently and effectively to establish priorities.
Ability to interact effectively with patients in an empathic and professional manner.
Ability to represent the hospital to the public in a courteous and professional manner.
Ability to read, write and understand both written and oral instructions.
Valid Driver’s License with a clean recor
High School Diploma or GED
Prefer Six (6) months to one year of experience
Position requires work in temperature controlled environment; 80 -90% of the time spent indoors. Driving 76-100% of the time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:We adhere to COVID-19 safety precautions.
driving/transporting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.