Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- GL Staffing Services, Inc.
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Vero Beach, FL
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
Our client is a leading wireless systems integrator specializing in the design and implementation of mission critical communications systems for the federal, state and local public safety, utility and transit industries. Headquartered in Vero Beach, Florida, Ci currently has 13 locations throughout the southeast.
They offer a Competitive Salary along w/ an Annual Bonus Opportunity, Company Paid Medical, Company Paid Dental, a Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program & paid Holidays, 401k w/ a Match, Company Paid Life Insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Tuition Reimbursement Program, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vision & more.
The role of the Helpdesk Technician is to assist employees who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT systems.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Remote and onsite support
· Ticket processing
· Maintain antivirus/antimalware
· Network hardware configuration and troubleshooting
· Patch management
· Documenting infrastructure, infrastructure changes, and IT processes
· Workstation backups
· IT related employee onboarding and offboarding
· Phone system changes
· Monitor servers & server logs
· Desktop/laptop repair.
· Cell phone (iPhone & Android) support.
· Ethernet cable pulling and termination.
· Documenting configurations, changes, and fixes.
· Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members and their services to the company.
· Various IT related projects
· Other Duties as Assigned
3 years’ experience in hardware, software, network troubleshooting, and Windows operating system functionality REQUIRED. Equivalent training and/or education is extremely beneficial. Customer service/support experience is preferred.
This position requires handling confidential information in an appropriate manner. Employee interactions must be handled with diplomacy and tact. Individual must be able to gauge the employee’s technical ability and communicate with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language with patience and a customer-friendly attitude.
This position involves projects and/or assignments requiring considerable decision-making authority regarding procedures, plans, and schedules. Although there are sometimes problem-solving guidelines for particular problems, there may be no existing procedures or instructions for those problems. The technician may be on their own in solving problems and determining satisfactory solutions. Ability to work independently and in a team setting is imperative.
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES:
· Must be able to learn and support new and rapidly changing technologies.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Familiarity with a wide range of standard office hardware and software.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· High School Diploma-Required
· Occasional travel to other company offices.
· Lifting and/or carrying of 15-30 lbs. or more when necessary.
· Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License
· Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Vero Beach, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Help desk: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.