Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Fair Housing Resource Center, Inc.
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Painesville, OH
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
Your community is calling. This is your opportunity. Help us to help the whole area.
At Fair Housing Resource Center, Inc. (FHRC), our mission is to promote equal housing opportunities for all persons and to advocate for fair housing and diversity in Lake County and the surrounding communities.
Today, housing discrimination has changed its outward appearance. Instead of a slammed door, unsuspecting home seekers may be shown through a revolving door and may be politely turned away from the housing of their choice, even though they are qualified candidates. Often, housing discrimination is cleverly disguised with a smile and a handshake, instead of obvious discrimination, but the result, however, is the same.
FHRC is seeking housing investigators of all ages, ethnicities, races, backgrounds, sex, and gender identities in Lake, Geauga, and Ashtabula Counties. Housing Investigators are Part-Time, Seasonal employees who perform work under a project, funded by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. Investigators are like “secret shoppers” for housing situations. As a housing investigator, you will pose as a typical home seeker and go through the process of inquiring about rental opportunities while keeping track of your experience.
The program includes a paid training session where more detail can be provided and questions can be answered. This position comes with excellent part-time pay and flexible work times that are coordinated to your schedule. Projects may be completed during evening or weekend hours if needed.
· Utilize assigned instructions to gather information about housing practices from landlords, realtors, and insurance agents
· Complete detailed Questionnaire about your experiences
· Write an objective statement about your experience
· Communicate Directly with Test Coordinator on a Regular Basis
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Strong Attention to Detail
· Intermediate computer/Technology skills (including access to a computer, email, and phone)
· Ability to think critically
· Ability to listen
· Strong writing skills
· Must have reliable transportation
· Ability to remain objective, observant, and fair
· Ability to follow detailed instructions
· Ability to communicate effectively through text, email, phone, and in person
· Must successfully complete training with FHRC
*** We will contact you after this job posting closes, as we are collecting all resumes while the posting is live. Please wait until the job posting closes to hear back from us ***
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $500.00 – $10,000.00 per year
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.