Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Cornell Cookson
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Mountain Top, PA 18707
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
We are looking for an experienced Lead Person to assist our Shipping Supervisor in our busy manufacturing facility. We have one opening for the Shipping Lead on both 2nd and 3rd Shift: , 3pm to 11 pm and 11 pm to 7 am. Duties include:
· Co-direct activities of all bay associates with input from the BS. Update the bay supervisor hourly on production quantities, safety issues/concerns, quality, throughput and bay layout/organization.
· Report any and all production bottlenecks to the BS immediately along with a reasonable solution to the problem(s).
· Answer any associate or production questions that come up throughout the shift. Any questions that required immediate attention must involve input from the BS.
· Ensure that all areas of the bay report daily shift production quantities at the end of each shift. The production reporting form must be turned in to the data collection person in the production office.
· Create and promote a team atmosphere within each bay. Encourage input from all team members on daily issues that face the department. Participate and give input in start of shift meetings to reinforce the team approach.
· Be a proponent of the company cross training program.
· Be proactive in resolving Safety, Quality and Production related issues.
· Reinforce company policies and goals with your team in each bay.
· Be open-minded with new projects and ideas that may result in better performance from your team and higher profitability of the company.
· Take an active role in scrap reduction within your bay.
· Promote and encourage continuous improvement and the principles of lean manufacturing throughout the entire manufacturing area. Note any and all continuous improvement suggestions made by shop associates and present them to the BS and production manager by the end of your shift. Acknowledge any implemented ideas at your start of shift meetings.
· Fill in for BS as required.
· Ensure all Quality successive checks are being carried out and the successive check boards and forms are completed by the end of each shift.
· Conduct start of shift meetings with all bay/shift associates. Get input from them on Safety, Quality and continuous improvement ideas. Review the ideas with the BS each shift.
· Continue the mentoring program with all new associates. Be aware of their training needs and development plans. Work with mentors to improve the overall training experience for all new associates.
· Become involved in all internal and external training exercises sponsored by the company. Add to your knowledge base whenever possible.
· Any other duties as described by the BS.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.