Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Cedars Tower Medical Group
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Los Angeles, CA
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
A Patient Care Tech is responsible for taking anterior nares COVID-19 samples from a patient. Their duties include setting up and breaking down pop-up tents, transporting the tents and equipment in their own vehicle, preparing patients to have their specimen collected and registering the patient for the testing, advising patient of the process, answering the patient’s questions, and ensuring the collection of specimens is done safely.
Our Testing Company is seeking individuals to fill COVID-19 Tester/Patient Care Tech roles.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Setting up and breaking down pop-up tents themselves
· Collection of specimens via nasal swabs (anterior nares).
· Proper handling of testing materials and packing them for transport according to guidelines issued by the receiving laboratory.
· Daily cleaning/disinfecting of work area and supplies.
· Qualified candidates may be asked to perform specimen collection via nasal swabs without injury or complication to patients of all ages, including children.
· Ability to work 40 hours per week consistently.
· Must be reliable and dependable.
· Must have reliable transportation that is able to fit testing equipment inside.
· Must have experience with nasal swabs and patient care.
· Display compassionate, ethical, and professional demeanor.
· Ability to understand and follow written guidelines.
· Knowledge of equipment used such as iPhone, and iPad apps for patient information and specimen labeling.
· Ability to learn the procedure (nasal swab) for obtaining patient samples and using that skill with minimal supervision.
· Ability to meet all safety and regulatory requirements.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Preference is given to persons with a medical background (such as EMT, MA, LPNs).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary – Lead and Regional roles also available
· Hours will vary based on testing needs/location availability
· Locations may rotate based on testing needs/location availability
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Able to carry 50 lbs and be able to set-up and break-up a covid-19 testing tent and transport it back to the lab
Driver’s License (Required)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.