Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Carrs Safeway
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Kodiak, AK 99615
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
As a primary contact for Safeway customers, the Produce Clerk provides friendly, courteous, and helpful service. Receives produce deliveries, builds and maintains produce displays, and rotates stock as needed. Inspects displays for damaged or out of date items and removes, rotates product. Keeps produce department clean, including floors and tables. Replenishes supplies of bag rolls in the display aisles as needed. Inventories and assists in produce ordering as requested. Obtains produce from receiving area and moves to produce department using hand truck or pallet jack. Prepares product for placement on sales floor by trimming, washing, banding, or wrapping in plastic. Surplus items may be placed in crisping trays for storage in the cooler. Cleans scales, mirrors, department floor area, and wet and dry racks. Cleaning of floors is especially critical in this area as pieces of produce and wet spots may produce a slippery condition. Cleans wet racks and sprayers. Must empty wet racks and dry racks regularly and clean with disinfectant.
Safeway Produce Clerk employees are generally responsible for completing the following job duties:
1. Provide customer service as currently defined by the employer within the scope of the position and within company policy.
2. Speak with customers to resolve problems with sales, dissatisfaction with service or product or other problems related with the operation of the produce area.
3. Washes, trims, bands, and weighs produce.
4. Uses scale to weigh items prior to wrapping or placement in shelves.
5. Places items in trays and uses shrink-wrap machine to wrap.
6. Applies price tags.
7. Cleans produce display area and back room area.
8. Transports bag rolls to display areas and places in racks.
9. Cleans scales, knives and other implements and utensils in back room.
10. Constantly inspects floors for debris and water.
11. May order product. May make signs and displays as needed.
12. Perform temperature checks daily.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.50 – $19.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.