Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then we are best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- AJR Troy
Position Name :-
Company Location :- Royal Oak, MI
Job Category :- General
Full Job Description :-
AJR is seeking a Customer Advocate to join our team!
Customer Advocates at AJR serve as the main intermediary between our clients and their consumers for the presentation and support of their products and services. Customer Representatives are the face, voice and spirit of our clients to the consumer and is one of the most valued positions in our company. We provide extensive training in all product knowledge, company policies, conflict resolution, customer service, sales strategy and more. This is a fast-paced work environment as we are currently undergoing an expansion and we are looking for not only our next team members but also our next team leaders.
Here at AJR, we maximize customer satisfaction and customer acquisition through daily interactions with interested consumers, educating them on product offerings and conducting follow ups to ensure that policies are responsive to consumer needs. Responsible for providing excellent customer service representing our company and our clients with the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy, and integrity in all interactions with existing and potential customers.
We recently just expanded to Michigan and are looking to hire someone who can add to our culture! All positions are FULL TIME and FIRST SHIFT. Expansion and growth opportunities within management are also available. We are looking specifically for someone with great work ethic that wants to grow with the company.
· Update existing accounts/new customer account set up
· Work and assist our call center with placement of orders
· Inform customer of deals and promotions
· Work with management to ensure proper customer service is being delivered and sales goals are being met
· Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
· Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, and face to face
· A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills’
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $800.00 – $1,200.00 per week
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.